- We believe in women-empowerment.
- We work with local experienced artisans.
- At our brand, we value not only the quality of our products but also the wellbeing of the individuals who bring them to life.
- Original prints and embellishments designed by Shantall Lacayo.
- Dry clean or Hand wash. Wash separately.
- Do not use harsh detergents or bleach.
- Ironing-Medium temperature. Line dry or hang in the shade.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- We accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise.
- We have monitoring customer service available for your needs and concerns.
For more information, click here.
You may also like
Pride in being different
My look: supporting my friend @shantalllacayo Latino talent from Nicaragua and winner of @projectrunwaybravo
With this beautiful set that, in addition to being comfortable, made me feel empowered.Irma MartínezEntrepreneur/ Stylist / Costume Designer
Brown is the new black?
I’m all for it! Loving this new neutral trend, what are your thoughts?
Set by@shantalllacayoEglantina ZinggSocial Entrepreneur / Podcaster/ TV Personality/ Founder and CEO of @goleadoras Foundation.
Always in love with your prints I'm happy to have you in Panama✨Ana Gabriela DelgadoFounder @ellasytutv / Curator @animapanama
My look by @shantalllacayo I loved. What a talent you have my beautiful friend.Claudia ZuletaFashion stylist/ Designer/FashionCurate/Creative Director
Erika De la VegaTV Host/ Comedian/ Model/ Actress/ Broadcaster